Sunday, August 12, 2007

Welcome home Josiah!

We finally dot to come home this evening! They checked Josiah's bili level again this afternoon and it had only increased slightly so they cut us loose! We are so glad to be here! It seems too quiet without the kids running around. Steve and I both had a hard time letting them go this weekend. I was really feeling bad about coming home and them missing the big event when we were suddenly told we could not go home! Then I was really glad that Sarah and Hogan were not at the house anticipating our arrival. They would have been terribly disappointed. Hopefully, I will be much stronger when they come home later this week!

Happy birthday mom!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey there ... we've been at Big Cedar (without Internet, shudder!) since Friday, so I missed all your updates. HE IS SUCH A CUTIE!!

So glad to hear that y'all are home, the bili levels are okay, and that you'll have a few days to rest before S&H come home. Wish I were there to cook a meal or two for you.

I thought about your mom today on her birthday. What a special gift you have given her in this new grandson. I'm sure she's smiling broadly ....