Monday, August 6, 2007

Baby's birthday is set!

Today we scheduled the c-section. I think I have been frowning every since. I think Steve and the rest of our family is more comfortable with the section. We will welcome the baby to the family on August 8th around 7:30 AM! I do look forward to being able to lie on my back and soon stomach. My hips and shoulders are so worn out I can hardly stand it anymore. I can't even lean back in a chair now, it just all but stops my breath! I figure we will spend about 3 days at Baptist and be home sometime during the weekend. It will almost be nice to be confined to the bed/house for a few days. If only the baby will sleep all night! Neither of the other two did for a couple of years! But I can always hope! At least for another few days anyway!

When we were at the hospital last we did not have Internet access available on the floors. I am hoping they have changed this but am doubtful. I will post and answer e-mails when I can talk Steve into running to the lobby to download everything. :-) I will keep you updated as best as I can.

2 comments:

MamaBear said...

Praying for you and baby ...
"He gathers the lambs in his arms and carries them close to his heart; he gently leads those that have young." Isaiah 40:11

Post pics when you can! Love, Sheryl

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited!!!

Just incase you didn't know, Josh is coming home so he can see you and the baby.

Good luck!!

I'll be thinking of you and the family!!