Monday, January 28, 2008

I need a shrink!

Okay, let's start by thinking about scary movies. You know the scene: a beautiful young barely dressed lady is about to do something that will put her in harms way. You know what you do: you yell at the TV telling her "DON"T DO IT!!!" Well, today that beautiful young lady was me, except I assure you I was fully dressed! I am thinking about procuring food and realize I can not remember the last time I had a Big Mac! So what do I do? Yeah, place myself in danger! I go directly to the drive through and order one! The whole time I hear this voice inside my head shouting "Don't do it". Why am I so good at ignoring this voice? This has actually happened to me twice! I ate the whole thing both times and was sorry I did. I have just lost my taste for them. This is such a good thing and I keep pushing it! The good news is I think I have only had two in the past 3 or 4 months! (We won't talk about my new found love Chick-fil-A! or my continued addiction to cokes!)

2 comments:

MamaBear said...

Oh, girl, I am SO there with you ... I keep saying I want to get my own personal copy of "Super Size Me" to watch whenever I start having a MacAttack. Glad to hear you've lost your taste for it ... I still think McDonald's fries are about the best cuisine around, haha!

Let's talk soon ...

SP

Star Molegraaf said...

I told H the other day I wanted a "BIG MAC" and I'm sure the craving came from you. Now it's 10:45pm and I want one real bad. GRReat!