Thursday, June 12, 2008

I just may eat fleas!

Surely they can't taste that bad. They are so tiny. But do know what they might contain? Tapeworm eggs! Do you know what tapeworms do? That's right - cause you to lose weight! I am so sick of being hungry. At least with a tapeworm I would be eating everything in sight and still losing weight, although I think you would most likely be hungry still. Did you know they used to sell diet pills with the eggs inside them? I don't guess the FDA liked that very much. But honestly that sounds better than eating fleas! And you know they make medicine to get rid of them, so what is there to lose? Mom was on a diet as long as I can remember. I guess I was lucky enough to inherit those genes! She joined Weight Watchers years ago and now I am following in those footsteps. I am slowly getting used to the hunger and it is actually working. So I really don't have too much to complain about, but I think worms would be easier.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

As a concerned friend I have to say, "Enough is Enough"! When my germophobe friend starts considering eating fleas in hopes of catching a tapeworm...I have to put my foot down. Aren't there foods that are like zero points so you can eat as much of them as you want? Find them...buy bags and bags of them...sit on the couch and eat until you pop! When that doesn't work...go get a Coke at Sonic.

MamaBear said...

I've been on the lookout for tapeworm pills for YEARS. I definitely inherited the heavy thighs and butt gene ... too bad there's no way to alter our genetic structure! Oh, the fun we could have!

Planning to see you guys later today. If we get to town in time, wanna meet us for Mexican??